Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello Brides!!!

Well, this is my first blog, first year out of law school as an attorney in the real world, and more importantly first time bride.
I figured I might as well share my thoughts and questions about the whole wedding process. I happened to be blessed several of my closest friends were engaged around the same time I was or some a year before. So we chat, we complain, we compare, and we ask questions. It is a really great thing,  so then I thought how many girls are alone in this journey and have no one to bounce ideas or questions off of.  Lets face it women of our era are different then are mother's, mother-in-laws, and grandmother's generations so their ideas are totally different from ours and often cause some tension in areas....So here we go I am gonna try this thing and hope some of my friends help me out with the posts!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Brit. I passed this along to Jess to give to her friend who just got engaged. What was the name of the etiquette book you bought? Mom said it was very informative. I hope I will be able to be well enough to go to your engagement party. We are all so excited for you.
    xoxo
    Andi

    ReplyDelete